Thursday, April 11, 2013

Things are GROWING!!

Spring is here, and things are GROWING!!

No, not in an agricultural sense.  A spiritual sense.  And it's EXCITING!!

For 5 years I have worked at Van Dyke, watched lives changed and toiled, toiled, toiled.  Sometimes it seemed as though the time I put in almost wasn't worth the results.  In October of 2011,  I was given the honor and task of heading up the entire Student Ministries area of our church. (middle school-young adult).  I will spare details, but it was quite a task, lots of history and tons of work.

In the last couple of weeks, I finally have seen the fruit of the time as well as the Holy Spirit doing some incredible things.  To give you a glimpse, check out our pastor's latest entry in his blog:

www.matthewhartsfield.com

And this blog only scratches the surface.
We are excited for what God is doing here!  And the best is yet to come.

Welcome to the NEW Student Ministries at Van Dyke Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment