Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How a mug becomes a sermon.

For all of you (or the couple of people out there) that are interested, you have (in my latest and first blog) been given insight into what is to become my next sermon here at Van Dyke. You will be able to watch it live streamed at 11am EST on Sunday, September 6th.

You will be able to go to www.vandyke.org and click on Watch Live Online. Poof. You will see this blog come to life in a new and (hopefully) insipring way..LIVE!

If you miss it, the Tuesday after you can do the very same link and go to the archives and see it then.

Thanks and blessing!

6 comments:

  1. That'll be 12 midnight Sunday night/Monday morning for me, but best believe that I'll be tuned in! Unless there is a massive power outage here in the mountains, I'll be watching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I think you will be our first person tuned in from Korea! I will make sure to give you a shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...i've missed your preaching. yay for podcasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T(ea) and Coffee, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh...korea??? What about a viewer from Ukraine! Count me in that will be at 6pm for me! and tell jenn to wear something really bright colored and during the greeting time to turn and wave at the cameras. lol! miss you...laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lars!

    I am excited that you will be watching too! I will give you a shout out as well. How awesome! Love you...praying for you as you settle in for the new adventure in the Ukraine. :-)

    ReplyDelete